Terms & Conditions
BY APPLYING, REGISTERING FOR OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”), WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
Isadora Ambrose is trading under Mother-Baby Sleep, here represented as "MBS".
• NO PROVISION OF MEDICAL ADVICE. The Services that MSB provide are not intended to replace, substitute or supplement the medical advice by your physician, paediatrician or qualified health care provider. None of the advice or the services provided will be considered medical advice nor should the advice be relied upon as medical advice. If a medical problem appears or persists, do not disregard or delay seeking medical advice from your physician, paediatrician or qualified health care provider. THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
• Force Majeure. In the event that MSB are delayed in or prevented from performing their obligations under this Agreement due to a Force Majeure Event then, upon written notice to You: (a) the affected obligations under this Agreement will be suspended to the extent necessary during the period of the Force Majeure Event, and (b) The Sleep Consultant will not have any liability to You or any other person in connection with such suspended obligation.
• Effect of Termination. • If the Services are terminated or cancelled by You, for any reason, You will not be entitled to any refund, however this may be done under the discretion of MBS. If MBS cancels the servicesm MBS will refund a pro-rated portion of the purchase price (if any) to You to account for the unused portion of the Services based upon MBS’s hourly rate.
•You acknowledge and agree that:
• You are at least 18 years old, are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which You reside, and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts.
• You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that You will so abide.
• MSB cannot be responsible for You follow the safe sleeping practices recommend by your country,
• You agree to disclose any medical condition(s) to The Sleep Consultant that You or Your baby or family has. • You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to follow instructions for any service provided or purchases You make, and to seek help from The Sleep Consultant if You have any questions. • You acknowledge and agree that injuries, accidents, or other complications associated with the Services may result from Your use of the Services. You agree to consult with Your physician if You are concerned about any of the risks to You or Your baby or Your family’s health or well-being that may result from the Services.
• You acknowledge and agree that sleep is a developmental milestone and any changes in habits and patterns require time and patience.
• You understand that no guarantee is given to the amount of consolidated sleep your baby will get upon the use of the Services.
• You acknowledge and agree that after the initial consultation, MBS may notice or identify potential medical issues, nutritional sensitivities or maternal health issues that, in MBS's sole opinion, require treatment before MBS will commence the Services. If this is the case, You acknowledge and agree that MBS will not provide the Services and will recommend other experts for You to meet with prior to initiating the Services.
• No Warranties. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR PURCHASE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SLEEP CONSULTANT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE SERVICES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES: (a) REGARDING THE SCOPE OR NATURE OF CONTENT OR SERVICES THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMER; OR (b) OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT), AND WILL HAVE NO LEGAL, EQUITABLE, OR OTHER LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY DAMAGES WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, IN TORT OR OTHERWISE AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFOR. To the extent that the jurisdiction in which you reside or to which The Sleep Consultant delivers the Service does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, the limitations or exclusions set out in this Section may not apply to you in such a jurisdiction and any implied warranties relating to the Service are limited to thirty (30) days from the commencement of the Services. These implied warranties give you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you submit your intake form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request. It will be used to provide you with follow-up support and will most likely, in combination with phone calls, be the primary source of communication throughout the sleep support process.
• To inform you of a contest or promotion.
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or an intake form. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Paypal to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This policy was last modified on 13 Oct, 2021